America is sitting on the precipice of destruction. The fall of America is on the horizon, lest we repent.
After 9-11 Johnathan Cahn, wrote a book: “The Harbinger. The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America’s future.” In it, he wrote of all the ways that America should heed the warning that God sent upon America. America responded and humbled itself; for a mear 60 days, then the shock wore off, and it returned to its previous state of behavior. Just as the words of the Apostle Peter tells us 2 Pe 2:21. “For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment delivered to them. It has happened to them according to the true proverb, “a dog returns to its own vomit,” and, “A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”
If America does not humble itself and repent, the next disaster will be more devastating than this Coronavirus. Then if America persists in rebelling against the Lord, America will fall from being the preeminent power in the world, and our enemies will rule over us. The prophecy warns about the fall of America. It happened to Israel as an example to America. Specifically, Isaiah chapter 9. I would encourage everyone to read Johnathan’s book.
William Koenig, a White House correspondent for over two decades, and president of Koenig—World Watch Daily (www.watch.org) has documented more than 127 catastrophes in his book “Eye to Eye. Facing the consequences of dividing israel” that have happened to America since Bill Clinton took office. They range from October 20, 1991, to August 23, 2017. Even though his book correlates the catastrophes with decisions made by the various administrations concerning manipulation of Israel by various means forcing it to cow tail to the wishes of the United Nations, which by the way has demonstrated a 98% bias against Israel, they are non-the-less indicative of God’s anger with America’s unrighteousness as He was historically with Israel. America’s leaders, like Israel, seek solutions and council from within themselves instead of The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. God is not honored or glorified in any way. In arrogance against God, we seek our own council. Instead of repenting and asking God to forgive us our arrogance for not recognizing His hand of discipline upon us and plead for His mercy, we defiantly proclaim, “We will get through this,” “We will overcome.” No! We will not unless we repent.
I too, in my book “Unprepared. The Unsealing of the Book of Revelation.” (soon to be published) warn of all the impending judgments that are about to descend not only on America but the whole world. It grieves me to say it, but America is not going to repent. America is too much in love with its sin. I weep for America and its children.
God gave us eleven simple straight forward commandments to obey. He said if we would obey His Commandments and Ordinances, He would bless us in every way. Here they are:
- “You shall have no other gods before Me.”
- In America, we worship besides Jehovah God, Mary, Angels, The Pope, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Baal, the God of wealth and power, Ashteroth, the Goddess of immorality, Molech, the God of human sacrifice (abortion) and Satan. Yes, there are those in America who literally worship the prince of darkness. In addition to the Gods of fire, volcanoes, and sea, as the native Hawaiians worship.
- The Washington Monument is even a pillar set up in secret to honor Baal.
- “You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. “You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.” Here are just two examples among thousands that could be named.
- The capital dome ceiling of America is covered in allegorical painting of likenesses of things in heaven, just as is the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
- Sports figures, Actors, Singers, and entertainers are idolized by millions. The worship of these “gods” has replaced the worship of God Almighty; wouldn’t you agree?
- “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.”
- The blasphemy spewed out of the mouth and off the tongue against God and Jesus by Americans who call themselves Christians (let alone those who do not call Him Savior,) knows no bounds. To blaspheme is as common as taking a breath. There is no fear of God in America. I can tell you, It won’t be long before that changes.
- “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. “Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it, you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.”
- We turn The Lord’s day of rest, to tailgate parties and doing our own pleasure instead of quietly resting, being thankful, and contemplating the blessings God has bestowed up us. With the Coronavirus, we are getting a lot of rest now. A nation in lockdown. This we did not see coming.
- “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.”
- In America today, there are literally millions of children who don’t know who their father is! The elderly are considered a nuisance by their children. Children stick out their tongue at their parents or whoever their caregiver is and openly defy God-given authority.
- “You shall not murder.”
- Besides the thousands of black on black homicides, among others that rage in every metropolitan city, America since 1971 has murdered over 62 million babies in the womb. Wholly innocent human beings. Infants that are not allowed to see the light of day. Even when that is the exception, they are still murdered. Why? Because they are inconvenient. Can not anyone see why this great abomination is smoke in the nostrils of God Almighty?
- “You shall not commit adultery.”
- I would surmise, in that there is no way of validating because people lie; every adult, over 40 in America, has committed adultery. Additionally, those over 21, male and female, have committed fornication. That is, they have had intercourse with someone other than the person who is to become their spouse. God calls it wickedness. The cup of America is overflowing with it.
- “You shall not steal.”
- Definition: Take (another person’s property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it. In America, where does this not happen at every level of society? Property is no small aspect of it; there are others. Those who would steal our dreams and hopes through legislation and nefarious contracts and agreements. Financial institutions, you know those that ask, for example, “What’s in your wallet?” who borrow money at 1% interest and loan it out at 17 to 26 percent interest. The ussery they boast about to each other.
- “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.”
- Wow! It’s difficult to know where to start with this commandment. Jesus said, “let no man deceive you.” At every level of society, lying is so pervasive in American culture; no one knows who to believe anymore. Deception reigns in the news, in advertising, in academia, in schools, in corporations, in science, in government, and in conversations between friends. The Bible teaches that in the last days, truth is flung to the ground. Make no mistake. God punishes lying. America has now become one of the most corrupt nations in the world.
- “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”
- Covet means to yearn to possess or have (something); we desire, crave, or want what someone else has. People in America kill over a pair of shoes! We fight over a package of toilet paper for crying out loud. We are not satisfied with what God has blessed us with; we don’t even explore the gifts that He has given us. We don’t like our looks, our clothes, our car, our spouse, or where we live. We are not satisfied or grateful for anything. We are so foolish. Jesus said, “I have come that yea have life and have it abundantly.” He said to seek first His kingdom and its righteousness, and all this will be added unto you. The Bible says, you have not because you ask not, but when you do ask, you ask with the wrong motives. You want to spend it on your desires. Is that not covetousness?
- The last commandment. Jesus is speaking. “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- Oh, how far we have fallen! Identify politics and political correctness has turned us against each other. It has separated us. For many, there is a visceral hatred for each other. Jesus said if we hate our neighbor in our hearts, it is equal to murder. By this anyone can perceive we are living in the last days, because lawlessness is increased; the love of many will grow cold the Bible says. When people of a society are kind, gentle and charitable (loving) the people are joyful, happy, and gladness reigns. In America today, constant grumbling and complaining persist. We should instead be eternally grateful to God. If we are not careful, we will end up losing everything we thought we had.
I am going to close and leave you with this. If America does not turn from its way, another judgment is coming, the 3rd stroke. It will follow on the heels of this judgment, and according to prophecy, that judgment will be famine possibly combined with a great earthquake—or two. The remaining wealth of America will implode and vanish overnight. And then, If America still does not turn, then will come the 4th stroke. God will remove the crown of world supremacy from America, and our enemies will rule over us. America will be no more.
This is what Johnathan Cahn warned, and it is what I am warning. We are two witnesses that are confirming Gods word of prophecy.
Here is what we (everyone who names Christ as his Savior) as a nation must do.
God says: If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
This prayer must be in earnest and visceral, followed by responsible action by our leaders, or we’re toast. That means abolishing abortion, same-sex marriage, pornography, immorality (adultery and fornication) racism, political correctness, identity politics, and return God to our schools, churches, and our nation. Stop thinking only of ourselves, but getting back to loving our neighbor. Stop spending free time seeking the pleasure of one sort or another, but seeking God’s mercy and praising Him, and being thankful. We are not going to fool Him. He knows our heart. Make up your mind right now. What every your doing that is worldly, stop it and turn back to God. Why parish and not enjoy anything anymore?
The only thing that will cause God to relent is if we repent. Otherwise, buckle up, it’s going to be a horrible ride. Suffering and sorrows are coming.
In closing, I weep for America because I know in my heart, the Spirit has shown me from His word America will not turn from its way.
2 thoughts on “Corona-virus, the 2nd stroke of the rod of God’s anger.”
Well written. This CV thing is trully a message from our CREATOR. The first time I prayed about it
I was immediately directed to Isaiah 26:20 “Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.”
I agree that this plague will subside but the next will be much worse and where I disagree about the rapture
of the church. The next plague will come after the abomination of desolation which is the next event
in Daniel 11. Henry and Darby guessed at it but the book of truth (promised to us here at the end) would
reveal the final times verse by verse. The sixth seal occurs with the A of D and the rapture of the church. The
bible is more than a book of history – but a mystery and new information freely given to us. Thanks for
allowing me to comment. Repent – the A of D is probably going to be set up with this annexation occurring
in Israel and then the LORD comes for HIS people.
I appreciate your comments. I think you would do well to read my book to get a more insightful view of the coming tribulation and the rapture. It would be out by July.